You haven't selected any courses yet. You have selected 0 of 3 courses.
7 modules | 1 hour
Having a basic understanding of the costs involved in the operation of your restaurant is critical to your success as a supervisor. This online course helps you better understand the basics of cost control, from purchasing and receiving to inventory.
This course contains 7 modules:
- Your Role in Cost Control & Food Cost
- Labor Cost & Understanding Profitability
- Controlling Costs during Purchasing
- Controlling Costs during Receiving
- The Inventory Process
- Calculating & Pricing Inventory
- Controlling Costs during Storage and Issuing
Course 2 of 5 in Certified Restaurant Supervisor (CRS) Program – Learn More