You haven't selected any courses yet. You have selected 0 of 3 courses.
7 modules | 1 hour
As a supervisor at a restaurant, you need to stay on top of the big picture operational details to help your team succeed. This online course supports your expertise on the fundamentals of day-to-day restaurant operations such as work scheduling, gauging quality of product and service, and selling effectively.
This course includes 7 modules:
- Business Fundamentals
- Scheduling & Assessing Needs
- Monitoring Performance Standards
- Monitoring & Assessing Product Quality
- Evaluating & Monitoring Service Quality
- Effective Selling Methods
- Off-Premise Customs & Handling Customer Complaints
Course 5 of 5 in Certified Restaurant Supervisor (CRS) Program – Learn More