Hotel Operations is the third course in a training suite that provides management-level skills training for hospitality employees. The Hospitality Manager training series answers the demand for training materials that:
- Support lodging managers in building successful teams and running profitable establishments
- Increase employee engagement and retention through more effective management and increased opportunities for career growth
This course covers topics essential to understanding the various departments within a hotel property, how they operate, and what their unique goals and strategies are.
Knowing how all the departments of a hotel work together is crucial to improving communication and efficiency and providing a seamless guest experience. It’s essential for managers to support and understand how the entire hotel operates.
What sets this course apart:
- Hospitality focused– centered on the scenarios facing hospitality employees today so that learners can see themselves in the depictions in the course
- Media-rich, interactive– content is delivered through a variety of experiences (video,
animation, interactive questions) that bring real-world hospitality situations into the
- Guided learning– allows learners to explore content and offer multiple opportunities
to apply concepts learned
- Vetted by the industry– manager-level competencies have been developed with the
input of key stakeholders and operators to ensure training is relevant and accessible
About the course:
- 2.5 hours
- 8 modules (10-20 minutes each)
- Front Desk
- Safety and Security
- Food and Beverage
- Management Functions
- 100% digital, accessible on personal computers and mobile devices
- Includes companion guide
- Upon completing all modules, learners are awarded a certificate of completion for the course.
- Accessible to all – no time in position required